Extended Term Consultant
World Bank, Washington DC
The South Asia Chief Economist’s (SARCE) Office at the World Bank is looking for an Extended Term Consultant with the following responsibilities:
– Participate in research projects focusing on disparities and on strategies to increase efficiency and reduce vulnerability in the informal sector in South Asia.
– Identify innovative economic solutions and analyze their impacts.
– Explore data collection opportunities offered by the expansion of the digital economy in the region.
– Collaborate intensely with specialist from different subject areas inside and outside the World Bank.
– Publish research results in journal articles and World Bank reports.
– Disseminate the results and organize policy debates in the countries of South Asia.
Deadline for applications: October 8, 2021.
For more information, please, click here.