Consultant – World Bank
Extended Term Consultant
World Bank, Washington DC
The South Asia Chief Economist’s (SARCE) Office at the World Bank is looking for an Extended Term Consultant with the following responsibilities:
– Participate in research projects focusing on disparities and on strategies to increase efficiency and reduce vulnerability in the informal sector in South Asia.
– Identify innovative economic solutions and analyze their impacts.
– Explore data collection opportunities offered by the expansion of the digital economy in the region.
– Collaborate intensely with specialist from different subject areas inside and outside the World Bank.
– Publish research results in journal articles and World Bank reports.
– Disseminate the results and organize policy debates in the countries of South Asia.
Deadline for applications: October 8, 2021.
For more information, please, click here.