Call for expression of interest: Organization of the 10th ECINEQ Meeting
Call for expression of interest
Organization of the 10th ECINEQ Meeting
The Society for the Study of Economic Inequality invites now members and any academic/research institutions to submit an expression of interest to host the Tenth Meeting of the Society to be held in 2023. Proposals, accompanied to a formal letter addressed to the ECINEQ President Stephen P. Jenkins, should be sent by e-mail to the ECINEQ Secretariat (e-mail: email@example.com).
The proposal should contain:
– information about aims and objectives of the hosting institution;
– indication of previous experiences in organizing scientific meetings;
– rationale for hosting the meeting;
– a list of the persons that will compose the potential Local Organizing Committee (LOC);
– suggested ranges of dates, possibility during the first half of July, taking into consideration potential overlap with other scientific meetings of interest for the participants.
The ECINEQ Executive Committee will review the proposals and contact the submitters with the results of the evaluation.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 28 February, 2022.
Notification of decisions: March, 2022.
For more details, please, click here.