Postdoctoral Position in Economics, Applied Statistics or related disciplines
University of Luxembourg
The research group ‘Economic and Social Well-being’ of the Institute for Health and Behaviour at the University of Luxembourg, led by Prof. Conchita D’Ambrosio, is looking for one post-doctoral researcher to conduct cutting-edge multidisciplinary research on the individual life-course from a social-science perspective.
The candidate is expected to:
– develop quantitative research on measuring individual and social well-being;
– develop quantitative research on the analysis of the effects of socio-economic and demographic factors on an individual’s life-course;
– disseminate results through scientific publications, workshops and conferences;
– interact with the research-team members and colleagues, and participate in project meetings;
– provide research assistance and assistance in managing an editorial office;
– contribute to the preparation of research grant proposal.
What we expect from you:
– Ph.D. in Economics, Applied Statistics, or a related discipline;
– experience in handling longitudinal and birth-cohort datasets;
– extensive experience in quantitative research (Stata, R, Python, etc.);
– fluent in English (speaking and writing)
– Fixed Term Contract 24 Month (renewable for a maximum of 5 years in total)
– Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
– Location: Belval
Additional information on the position and the application procedure is available here.
Deadline for application: November 30, 2022