Postdoc fellowship – University of Luxembourg
University of Luxembourg
The Department of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences at the University of Luxembourg is looking for a post-doctoral researcher to work in the Institute of Health and Behaviour. In collaboration with Prof. Conchita D’Ambrosio and other members of the Institute, he/she will:
– develop research on measuring individual and social well-being, for example via the use of panel or birth-cohort datasets, and genetic or bio-marker information;
– disseminate results through scientific publications;
– attend scientific conferences and workshops;
– interact with the other members of the Department and participate in project meetings;
– offer research assistance;
– contribute to the preparation of research proposals.
The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D. in Economics or should be close to its completion, possibly in the fields of: Public Economics, Labour Economics, Health Economics and Applied Microeconomics; he/she should also have an extensive experience in quantitative research (Stata, R, etc.) and a fluent English (speaking and writing).
Deadline for applications: August 20, 2021.
For more information, please, click here.